If you are an experienced Theatre Unit Manager, seeking growth in your career, then we have an exciting Theatre Manager vacancy available that will bring your career to the next level!
RPO Services is representing a private hospital needing to recruit an experienced Theatre Unit Manager to manage their Theatre complex encompassing 10 theatres, and will report directly to the Nursing Services Manager.
Duties & Responsibilities
Your main responsibilities will include:
- The overall operations of the entire Theatre complex in the hospital with specific focus on patient and doctor satisfaction, clinical capabilities, staffing coaching and development, staff retention and succession planning.
- Manage cost containment and revenue generation through constant engagement and networking of key stakeholders.
- Improving the image of nursing and the hospital by recruiting “the right people for the right job”
- Align unit manager performance and competencies to the Business goals
Desired Experience & Qualification
The following requirements are a prerequisite to be considered for the position:
- Nursing Diploma/B.Cur
- Postgraduate qualification in Operating Theatre Nursing Science
- Preferably a postgrad qualification in Nursing Management/Admin
- A minimum of 5 years’ theatre unit management experience
- Skilled in stock control, budgeting and billings
- Good rapport with Surgeons
- Strong admin skills